Disaster Recovery and Off-site Backup
Did you know that 9 out of 10 businesses that have a catastrophic data loss are out of business within one year? Businesses that are prepared for disaster have excellent on and off-site backup solutions. We have solutions that provide all levels of business disaster recovery and backup.
According to Boston Computing Network, 30 percent of all businesses that have a major fire go out of business within a year and 70 percent fail within five years. What would happen if your business was struck with a disaster? Would your business be able to survive?
BACKUP & RECOVERY MUST-HAVES:
- Restore systems with minimal intervention
- Restore to new hardware just like it was on previous hardware
- Restore from either a local or cloud backup
- Back up data from applications while people are using them
- Minimize the chances of losing data from human error
- Choose local and cloud backup targets with separate retention policies
- Protect and recover anything from files to a full system
Our backup and recovery solutions meet all of these requirements. From one desktop to an entire enterprise, we can get your business covered and ready to recover. We can backup Exchange (mailbox level), SQL, bare metal, NAS, DAS, SAN, Hyper-V and VMware images, SharePoint, Active Directory, Oracle and more.