Or Call 843-881-4651
If you're looking for a way to make your technology run trouble-free at its absolute best, it has to be monitored, maintained, updated and supported. That's what our Managed Services do for you. You can focus on running your business and leave the technology work to us.
A managed services provider (MSP) is typically an information technology (IT) services provider that manages and assumes responsibility for providing a defined set of services to their clients either proactively or as they (not the client) determine that the services are needed. Most MSPs bill an upfront setup or Transition and an ongoing flat or near-fixed monthly fee, which benefits their clients by providing them with predictable IT support costs. Managed Service Providers (MSPs) sometimes are contracted to manage multiple staffing vendors and to measure their effectiveness in filling positions according to a customer's standards and requirements. In effect, the MSP serves as a "neutral" party that offers the customer a complete workforce solution while ensuring efficient operation and leveraging multiple staffing companies to obtain competitive rates. MSPs often use specialized software, in order to control and deploy managed services to their customers known as Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) software.
With NetTec Managed Services we are your trusted provider, like a virtual IT department you can call on whenever you need us. We're always there monitoring,maintaining and managing your systems. We know what's there, what needs updating and how things are running. We act automatically to resolve issues and keep systems optimized so they improve your business productivity.
Call us now to get your technology managed
With NetTec NSI, you can “grow as you go.” This means you have the flexibility to start with the managed IT services that make the most sense for your organization, and then grow with us as your needs grow. Many business executives who are responsible for IT prefer that we take IT off of their hands. In these cases, we host and manage their entire IT infrastructure, including desktops, servers, networks and more.
What We Do
- Manage and monitor desktops, servers and networks
- Install, manage and update virus, spam and spyware/malware software (security)
- Install and manage software updates and patches
- Back up servers and workstations
- Install and manage firewalls
- Host your desktops, applications, data and email in our geo-redundant data centers
- Provide anywhere access to your email, applications and desktops
- Provide 24/7/365 IT support via the NetTec NSI Customer Care Center—located in North America
- Provide you with a Customer Advocate, to make sure your issues and concerns are addressed and you continue to be thrilled with NetTec NSI
Services can be offered based on your IT management needs. Contact us to learn more.
- Desktop Co-op Remote Desktops - A secure, affordable, trouble-free alternative to purchasing, managing and maintaining desktop equipment.
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) - Total Desktop Care+ and Help Desk for a small, fixed monthly fee — a mere fraction of the cost of hiring a technician — we’ll take away the worry, frustration and considerable cost of managing your IT environment.
- Network Assessments - we identify potential risks and security threats, determine which devices are residing in a given network, and more.
- IT Support - a range of services by which we provide assistance to our clients users of technology products such as mobile phones, computers, servers, software products or other electronics.
- Email Options – Email is the lifeblood of many organizations. We offer the following options for our hosted email service:
- Cloud Sync for Smart phone mobility
- Shared mailboxes
- Email archiving
- Archiving for compliance
- Email encryption
Contact NetTec NSI to see how NetTec Managed Services For Small and Mid-size Businesses can help your company achieve IT Peace of Mind.