NetTec NSI is secure by default and we take cyber security very seriously. We build every system and every process we perform and do so for our clients with cyber security in mind. We go to great lengths to lock down and secure every system and keep cyber criminals out. With NetTec NSI, security is not an add on, it's the default configuration. It's the way we do business.
Our cyber security experts have been asked to present to many groups recently to address public concerns over cyber security. We've spoken to groups like the South Carolina Association of CPAs, Rotary clubs, and public power organizations.
Partnering with NetTec NSI is one of the best ways businesses can protect themselves against the growing cyber security threat landscape. Here are some stats to help:
1. Worldwide cyber security spending will reach $96 billion by the end of 2018 (source).
2. Over 260 million records containing sensitive information have been compromised in the first four months of 2018 (source).
3. While the time it takes to detect an attack varies from company to company, on average it takes over 200 days to detect a breach (source).
4. Almost a quarter of cybersecurity professionals (23 percent) assess the probability of future attacks to their organization as very or extremely likely (source).
5. Cybercrime damages will cost the world $6 trillion annually by 2021 (source).
6. 54 percent of organizations experienced one or more ransomware incident in 2017 (source).
7. In 2017, the average ransom payment grew to $3,675 per ransom (source).
8. 81 percent of organizations claim that negligent or careless employees are the top risk to endpoint security (source).
9. In 2015, 3.3 million mobile apps were classified as malware (source).
10. 85 percent of enterprises are now using sensitive data in the cloud, up from 54 percent in 2015 (source).
11. On average, 9.3 percent of documents shared externally in the cloud contain sensitive content (source).
12. In 2016, 64 percent of patient medical files were successfully targeted by cybercriminals (source).
13. 80 percent of small medical practices are unconfident that their mobile devices are HIPAA compliant (source).
Unknown and Unwanted Applications on your Network?
High risk, unwanted and even malicious applications are hiding like parasites on many organizations' networks. That's because most next-gen firewalls are failing to do their job. They can't identify specific applications and at best are only able to identify the protocol such as HTTP, HTTPS/SLL, UDP or TCP. Which is of no use to a network admin trying to see what security, compliance and productivity risks are present on their network. What are these parasitic applications? Why can't next-gen firewalls see them? And what can you do to make sure you identify every single app on your network? Read our whitepaper on how to find and stop them.
We’re Sophos Certified Partners with Sophos Certified Engineers on staff to help you get the most out of the best cyber security products available.
NSS Labs tested Sophos products.
Looking for Sophos pricing? Get a no-obligation quote, customized to your needs.